Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Frederic Fekkai Shampoo/Conditoner

Naturally I have super thick, coarse and straight hair. My hair is generally in good condition but the ends are always dry no matter what I do. I have tried lots of drugstore and high end products but none seem to help me out! So i thought i would try this product out!

I tried this product after i dyed my hair one day. When i rinsed the dye out of my hair, my hair felt so gross and dry. Almost like straw! I was afraid i really damaged my hair but luckily after using this shampoo/conditioner my hair honestly felt better then before dying it! i would never think this is possible!

*Also whenever my hair dries its really poofy and frizzy but not after using this!

Pros:
-really helps dry hair
-helps your hair color last
-made my hair less frizzy and manageable

Cons:
-expensive!


I'm not sure if this would be too strong for people with thinner hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment