Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Faux Tan- Bare Escentuals


I always wanted to try this product and luckily my grandmother recently bought this so i decided to try it out! I was quite impressed with this product! It was very easy to apply (i used the mit) and the scent was quite tolerable compared to St.Tropez. The color comes out a nice golden color, not orange at all. I also liked that the bottle it comes in is HUGE and it says that it wont clog your pores.

Pros:

-Easy to apply
-Nice golden color
-Huge bottle of product
-Dries fast
-Wont clog your pores

Cons:
-there is a slight scent

*This product does come with a Kabuki brush but i haven't tried it yet.

I definitely recommend this, i switch between this and St.Tropez but i think i might actually like this better!

No comments:

Post a Comment