Wednesday, May 4, 2011

St. Tropez Mousse



I recently just got St. Tropez as a gift. I was so excited to try this because i have always heard how amazing it is and how it never streaks and has no scent. When i applied this product i used my hands and applied on clean/exfoliated/shaved skin, as i worked it, i worked very fast because it dries almost instantly. As soon as i was done with my body i noticed how streaky it was! i was very upset. AND it did have a scent after it was fully dried! I even tried apply with gloves but that just made it worse.

SO i went out and bought a tanning mit at Ulta and used that to apply the product. This helped tremendously! I was able to really buff the product in with the mit.

Pros:

- Dries quickly
- Nice golden color
- Lasts a nice amount of time

Cons:
-Has a scent when it if dried
-Tricky to figure out how to apply

I do still use this product now that i have found a way to apply it nicely but i apply it at night now and then shower in the morning and the scent gets washed away and i'm left with a nice natural tan!

No comments:

Post a Comment