Thursday, January 20, 2011

blush and bronzer


Orgasm(left) and Laguna(right)
My favorite blush is Orgasm by Nars.
Before buying it, i always heard how it was pretty much flattering on all skintones.That's what really caught my attention. I never understand which colors are flattering for my skin tone or how to choose the right one so i don't look like a clown.

The color is a pinkish/orange color with a really pretty shimmer to it (which is nice because it really warms up your face, giving you a healthy and well rested look!) . Also i like that you can put it on heavier and it still looks really good.
I bought mine at Nordstrom for $26 which is more than i generally want to spend on a blush but it deffinitly is worth it!

*The Orgasm illuminator is also amazing as well :)


For Bronzer, I really like Laguna by Nars. I do have to be careful applying this because i'm so fair and the color can look to heavy for my skintone (NW 20 at MAC). But i would recommend this to people because its a really nice bronze color that doesn't look fake or orangey at all.


I almost forgot to mention that they sell these 2 together!


***Sorry these pictures dont show the products very well, ill try uploading a better pic later!

No comments:

Post a Comment