Friday, January 21, 2011

It's a Ten- Leave in conditoner


What the product claims to do (back of bottle)
Every time i wash my hair, i always use "It's a ten" leave in conditioner. All you have to do is spray some all over wet hair and then use a wide tooth comb to get an even application.
What i like about this product is that it does 10 different things! So i don't have to go out and buy a heat protector or a detangler!
After using this for many months now, i noticed that it does really make a difference on my hairs overall health.

The product is scented kind of perfume-y but after your hair dries you can't smell anything (which is good for me because a lot of scented things give me headaches).
It cost around $13.99- $30.99 depending on what size you want (i have the 4 fl oz). They only sell this brand at certain salons but i did recently see it at Ulta Beauty!


**I did try out Redken's Anti-Snap Leave-in conditioner for a week or 2 but i ended up switching back to "It's a ten" because my hair wasn't feeling as smooth and healthy. It was almost as if the Redken Leave-in conditoner was just was just sitting on my hair making it feel greasy (yuckkk!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment