Thursday, January 20, 2011

primer fail- NYX eyeshadow base

I really wanted to like this eye shadow primer by NYX because it was so cheap and all there other products seem to work just fine for me...but it just didn't work for me at all.

I bought it because i ran out of Urban Decay's primer potion (which i like) and didn't feel like spending that much money

I went for the white shade because i liked the idea of having my eye shadow be very vibrant and pigmented. That part was fine. But actually using it for the day, my eye shadow came off so quick (way faster than if i didn't even use a primer), settled into fine lines (and i dont really have any!!) AND made my eyes look oily.

I believe this product didn't work too well because it was too creamy, making it just smeared off

This is one product i wont be buying again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment